Recent content by catsfan3523

  1. C

    Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

    Good pick. I knew I should have picked him with my last pick. Was hoping he’d fall to my next pick
  2. C

    Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

    I’ll take Seth Curry
  3. C

    Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

    I’ll go with Bogdan Bogdanovic
  4. C

    Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

    I’ll go with Hassan Whiteside
  5. C

    Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

    Well crap. Knew I should have taken him last round. Give me a minute
  6. C

    Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

    Kelly Oubre Jr. @GonzoCat90 otc
  7. C

    Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

    I’ll take Gordon Hayward
  8. C

    Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

    I will go with Evan Fournier.
  9. C

    Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

    Was really hoping he’d fall 3 more picks. He’s always overlooked
  10. C

    Rupp Rafters NBA Draft Cowtown Cat Champion!

    I’ll go Rudy Gobert
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade