Recent content by catscatscats09

  1. C

    Is this real life?

    Caught in a landslide
  2. C

    Favorite non-UK team ever

    Think they scored 150+ vs okie
  3. C

    Favorite non-UK team ever

    Loyola Marymount 1990 wow they ran
  4. C

    Why are our fans so obsessed with UNC & Duke

    Been a fan since 75..never gave 2 ***** about either really...certain players on both UNC and Duke I have disliked but some that I have enjoyed watching
  5. C

    Things have gotten so bad in Indiana....

    As a matter of fact I remember reading Athlon college basketball previews that year there was no internet but they expected us to win 5 games Pitino won 14 it was a marvelous time to be a wildcat fan
  6. C

    Sexton...wow

  7. C

    Things have gotten so bad in Indiana....

    Archie is a decent coach...he is in a no win situation
  8. C

    Lunardi has UL out now

    No . obviously you've never been to West Baltimore....
  9. C

    Vanderbilt Twitter rumor

    At one time you had 8 posts too...guess you are a POS troll too
  10. C

    Why does UK hate KU?

    Harding got some serious tail...
  11. C

    Why does UK hate KU?

    Cats love birds.... they're delicious
  12. C

    Stallings out at Pitt

    He looks like the husband from Fargo
  13. C

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    On the upside however...Green is improving big time
  14. C

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

    Lack of communication on d is concerning ng....
  15. C

    Pitino Crying and Moaning Like Never Before

    I have to say in the late 80s was tough to be a Kentucky fan when Pitino in the 8990 season I didn't know who he was but he won me over pretty quick my favorite memories of UK basketball are the early 90s so I may be in the minority but I still have a soft spot for Rick Pitino he is a shell of a...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias