Recent content by catsarecool1447

  1. catsarecool1447

    Dark Pope: “You just eat what you kill”

    You guys actually watch that video and think "Yeah that's my Coach". LMAO
  2. catsarecool1447

    Mitchell will not play in the SEC .

    You have hundreds of posts here, how sad :ROFLMAO:
  3. catsarecool1447

    Mitchell will not play in the SEC .

    Nothing a lawsuit won't change. Is the NC team so boring that you spend all your time here?
  4. catsarecool1447

    Why would UK or LSU vote for this? The Sankey news nobody seems to be talking about?

    Because we don't have any "pros" ? I mean technically every single D1 athlete making money is a pro no? But we have no guys that signed or played in the NBA. May have a guy that played overseas pro though.
  5. catsarecool1447

    CBS (Parrish) lifts Kentucky after Mitchell...

    Idk, but I think it's fair to say, even though the roster looks really good, we have never seen you do it. I think 10-15 is a range where you don't disrespect how the roster looks on paper, but it also gives room for a coach who hasn't proven they can win big.
  6. catsarecool1447

    A thought about shooting next year

    There will be a few games we struggle. If Milan is off a night, I would label the rest of the team, at least coming into the year, as streaky shooters.
  7. catsarecool1447

    All times wins

    How many times are there?
  8. catsarecool1447

    Does mitchell makes us top 20

    I think anywhere from 4-15 is fine. We have a few questions still, but have a great roster.
  9. catsarecool1447

    CBS (Parrish) lifts Kentucky after Mitchell...

    I watched Jack Pilgrim, and sources say that after the commitment, their guest thought we would hover around the 10-15 range. Mainly because of people still being uncertain with Pope, roster is good, but saying most would have a prove it to me attitude because he's never done it. I think...
  10. catsarecool1447

    Mark Mitchell’s Brother Brandon (Also his agent) talks commitment to Kentucky

    Had nothing to do with? Of course not. Was the major factor? I doubt it.
  11. catsarecool1447

    Mark Mitchell’s Brother Brandon (Also his agent) talks commitment to Kentucky

    I think you have the process wrong. They have had NIL finished for forever, contingent on him becoming eligible.
  12. catsarecool1447

    Mark Mitchell’s Brother Brandon (Also his agent) talks commitment to Kentucky

    Are you under the impression that he isn't getting paid a ton? Glad he's saying the right things and does seem to like UK but it's not like the guy isn't getting a huge check.
  13. catsarecool1447

    Alright guys, let’s see your new starting lineups

    I think the best 5 are fairly obvious and have been named a few times but I do worry about shooting with that lineup. The only excellent shooter is Milan, Wilkins can be streaky and if he's off a night we could start the game kinda cold.
  14. catsarecool1447

    Mitchell commits to UK

    What a roster this should be. Fantastic offseason for Mark Pope. If this year isn't success it will never happen.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum after latest Auburn loss: 'The season feels over to me'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: Powerhouse programs square off in the Sunshine State