Recent content by Catnap22

  1. C

    Second Half Thread

    Hilinski is NOT the answer
  2. C

    Second Half Thread

    Michigan covers after all.
  3. C

    Second Half Thread

    the team just isn’t good this year
  4. C

    Second Half Thread

    Well that’s game.
  5. C

    NU @ UM Prediction Thread

    Michigan 38 Northwestern 10
  6. C

    Game thread?

    Jim ONeill is smarter than you
  7. C

    Why Fitz should stick with Jim ONeil for 2022

    I am a loyal cat fan. Not sure why I am being ridiculed and targeted by some. As far as ONeil I just find it interesting that people keep hiring. He must have a good defensive mind/ideas. Also has never had more than one season to install his defense.
  8. C

    JON #1 on the Hot Seat

    Jim ONeil defensive mind might be too advanced for college students.
  9. C

    As much as I hate the new FA of college football…..

    It’s easy to throw JON to the wolves and think that solves everything, but those in the know realize that there a deeper systemic issues facing this program. Jim ONeill may be part of the problem, but he’s a small part. The issue is Pat Fitzgerald.
  10. C

    I don’t think Hank would do any better-a defense of JON

    The WLP may not have a trained eye, but they know their stuff. I look forward to hearing their breakdown. Keep in mind they prosecuted the case against McCall so they will call out coaches when needed. I think they believe Fitz to be the problem more so than Jim.
  11. C

    I don’t think Hank would do any better-a defense of JON

    The WLP watch the all 22. They know what they are looking at.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC releases statement on potential hurricane that could impact Georgia-Alabama game