Recent content by CatManFromCa

  1. CatManFromCa

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    Let’s be honest with ourselves. The Kentucky Wildcats are one of the worst programs in the history of college football. According to Sports Reference, the Wildcats are 538-593-36 all-time with only two conference titles. We may find that Stoops’ approach was brilliant. Stein will have to recruit...
  2. CatManFromCa

    ***Cats vs Tide Game Thread***

    I will be honest…the way UL played Ole Miss…I thought the Bama would be close. This is going to be a long season…¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  3. CatManFromCa

    Looks like Seth Trimble is now allowed to play for UL

    Predicting another UL beat down this year! Without Mitchell it will be a bad match-up in Rupp. They are built like a top SEC team. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  4. CatManFromCa

    Who is left for the last roster spot

    How about the guy that Mitchell replaces…worth a look! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  5. CatManFromCa

    I’ll say it

    Calling McBride and N’Diaye “high‑level 4s” is like calling a Honda Civic and a pogo stick “two elite off‑road vehicles.” Technically you can say it, but everyone knows you’re just trying to make the roster sound better. Those two are gonna get man-handled in the SEC.
  6. CatManFromCa

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    Missouri becomes a top‑10 team, maybe top‑8, with legitimate SEC title expectations. UK ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  7. CatManFromCa

    Is Kentucky ready to go to the mat with its conference to keep Mitchell on the roster?

    The punishments that Kentucky men's basketball would be facing, if they want to test commissioner Greg Sankey, include a half-season suspension for head coach Mark Pope; a 50% fine on Kentucky's operating budget for the 2026-27 fiscal year; voting rights revoked for UK on SEC business matters in...
  8. CatManFromCa

    Will Mitchell stay eligible?

    The SEC can “announce” whatever rule it wants. Kentucky fans don’t read those. Kentucky coaches don’t follow those. Kentucky > SEC!
  9. CatManFromCa

    UK 92% UL 81% Acceptance Rate

    ¯\_(ツ)_/ thought UL was the easy commuter school.
  10. CatManFromCa

    What I am most looking forward to this season: Just being relevant again and being respected on the national stage again.

    Pope definitely earning an extension after this year! I really like Pope…he just need the right guys for his offense. Get use to seeing Pope around for awhile!
  11. CatManFromCa

    My Concerns With Milan in the SEC

    I like Milan’s skillset, but if we’re being real, there are some legitimate concerns about how it translates to the SEC. This league isn’t built for finesse wings…it’s built on length, physicality, and athletes who turn every possession into a collision. • The physicality jump is massive •...
  12. CatManFromCa

    Milan UK

    Boom!
  13. CatManFromCa

    Kentucky basketball pride gone?

    Agree 100%! At this point it feels like all we do is drive up NIL numbers for other schools. We’re not closing, we’re not intimidating anyone, we’re just the program agents use to inflate the market. I still hope we get Milan, but man… it’s hard watching Kentucky go from the place everyone...
  14. CatManFromCa

    Milan to UK?

    Anybody trust these guys? I saw an earlier “MM” X-post from these guys that I thought was aligned to Moreno. Now it looks like there may have been back-door comms with Momcilovic’s camp while he was in the draft. Who knows…this is exhausting…dude needs to make decision!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC releases statement on potential hurricane that could impact Georgia-Alabama game