Recent content by catfanlou

  1. C

    No Power K please

    I love the power K. Trying to find a hat with it .
  2. C

    Louisville season over

    I see we are The only ranked team they play the rest of the year. So no way to get back in the rankings and mix for CFP . Perils of playing a patsy schedule.
  3. C

    NCAA as a non-profit

    I’m a lawyer and totally agree with you . China produces eight times more engineers than USA per year . Even more English speaking engineers. too much of our best talent goes into law. One of many reasons it is now certain China will surpass us as the Worlds superpower. Best we can hope for is...
  4. C

    JPR scouting predicts SEC order of finish

    Obviously cut off the bottom in the photo
  5. C

    If you're wondering why Pope doesn't land recruits

    Agree . Very counterproductive. Not real fans . Trolls.
  6. C

    UK partnered with Heaven Hill?

    You guys need to get with us young folks and drink THC beverages. same buzz no hangover . Day of bourbon is over . bourbon drinkers showing their age .
  7. C

    Goodbye to standard time

    Who cares about those children waiting for school buses in the dark ? Golf is more important!
  8. C

    UofL helping ACC academic ratings

    Here is a thought for U. After WW11 American was poor. I don’t know the number exactly but probably about of one third or one fourth of the wealth today in real dollar terms adjusted for an inflated dollar . BUT OUR FATHERS AND MOTHERS OF THE 1950’s AND 1960’s found the money to establish...
  9. C

    If you could pick one basketball season KY could have won it all which would it be?

    1966 for me . I dated in the same sorority house as Kron and Danpier . Knew them well and it really really hurt for months after that lose damn flue .
  10. C

    Do you feel a connection to modern players?

    I do . It’s UK and they are our guys . Just playing by today’s rules. I real really like Milan ‘s story as to why he picked UK. Moreno home town boy. These guys are all here because they respect coach Pope and are OUR team. Love this team already .
  11. C

    The 1-2-2 Pitino press

    I was privileged to sit by coach John Wooden at a banquet . I had read his book and the Jr high teams I coached played his 1/1/2/1 zone press falling back into a man to man.all other teams in our league played a 2/3 zone . No press . I asked the wizard what the best defense was thinking he...
  12. C

    Quaintance picked 20th (Spurs)

    I will always be appreciative for the 68 minutes he played for us .
  13. C

    My Take On a New UK Logo

    How about having a cardinal bird in its mouth ? Just joking .
  14. C

    No Green Room/Draft invite for JQ

    Let it be, let it be
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  3. 03 On3 Football AP Poll Prediction: Projecting Top 25 ranking after Week 6 of college football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting UCLA commits and key targets react to Bruins big win over Oregon
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Beckham Black, CJ Rosser headline Saturday’s top performers at USA Basketball minicamp