Read your post again and do the math. I would take that defense every game, every season! I think he said 1.2 points per possession.
Read your post again and do the math. If they gave up 1.2 points per minute I would take that defense every single game, and I would be placing a hefty sum on...
The UK/Auburn crew from Saturday should be investigated just for one fact. The spread was UK -4.5. Cats had a 5 point lead at that time and they call that bogus foul on Brooks with 1.1 left. There were a few other questionable calls leading up to that, especially the one where Sarr gets...
It takes all 5 on the floor hustling 100% of the time and not just one or two hustling in spurts. UK had their MOMENTS of hustle plays but were consistently beat to loose balls and rebounds. Re watch that game and notice the difference in OSU going after the ball and ripping it away from a UK...
I totally agree! Two of the things I always pay attention to in a basketball game are hustle and boxing out. UK had periods of hustle by one or two people, but not all five on the floor at once. Cats constantly got beat to loose balls because they half assed it while OSU ripped the ball out...