Recent content by catdaddy48

  1. C

    Update on Flip, Foster

    What moment did Foster get hurt in the game? I totally missed it watching the game.
  2. C

    Has anyone ordered a jersey from DH Gate before?

    Awesome! Do you remember which seller/company option you used? I just want to be safe. Thank you again!
  3. C

    Officials for Sweet 16 (West)

    James Breeding, Ron Groover, Doug Shows and Bert Smith are all ACC refs. Maybe a good thing!
  4. C

    Tournament is canceled

    Did I hear correctly on the radio that FSU was protesting not even going out on the court today! WTH FSU! Clemson was out there warming up FSU scared they wouldn’t win the title, so they took the easy way out IMO
  5. C

    Coach K’s Capital One Commercial

    Beautiful work right there, I love it!
  6. C

    ***DUKE VS NC STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Does anybody have the post game comments?
  7. C

    ***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    These past few games esp the losses to comes down to the lack of others stepping up and contributing. Yes I love Jones and Carey but they do it all. I don’t like when Jones is hero ball forcing things up. Where are you AOC, Hurt, Baker somebody step up and make a shot! And part of me does...
  8. C

    ***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    I’m sooooo mad!!!!! What offense is that!!!!
  9. C

    ***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    I hate hero ball!!!!!
  10. C

    ***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Stop this hero ball!
  11. C

    ***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    How are our seniors so stupid and boneheaded !!!!
  12. C

    ***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Sit Moore! Need some more shooters I think. I know it would hurt on defense but give it a try. Need to push the lead up to 6-7 soon
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade