Recent content by CatcherForLife6

  1. C

    Off-season thoughts

    RJ Luis Jr???? No reason to believe this just dreaming maybe?
  2. C

    First Trip to Cameron

  3. C

    Are you kidding me?

    agree, have a bad feeling though
  4. C

    Tickets

  5. C

    Why I’m not worried about Zion

    dj... you might want to retire, going to be really hard to ever top this post. I am audibly laughing in my office with my secretary looking and wondering if I am on something. Touche.
  6. C

    Duval suspended?

    Guys... cmon
  7. C

    What do you do for a living?

    you're late to the party boss..
  8. C

    What do you do for a living?

    Lol, for real though... I'm a loan officer
  9. C

    What do you do for a living?

    I'm in the adult film industry
  10. C

    First Game at Cameron

    DJ we get in around noonish on Friday so maybe we will head straight to Cameron. Thanks for the input!
  11. C

    First Game at Cameron

    I am already losing sleep because I am so excited. My wife and I were talking the other night and she asked me what I would do if we ran into Coach K and I said I'd honestly be so star struck that I wouldn't be able to say a word (and that never happens). I love Fantasy Football and this time of...
  12. C

    First Game at Cameron

    This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you sir!
  13. C

    First Game at Cameron

    I definitely will be on a cry watch
  14. C

    First Game at Cameron

On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay heading to Notre Dame vs. BYU in Week 7
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting USA Basketball October Minicamp: Saturday’s 2029 & 2030 top performers