Recent content by Catapult44

  1. C

    NC State 31 Louisville 28

    No joy in Mudville. Mighty Brohmy has struck out!
  2. C

    Vince Marrow playing chess? Really?

    If he's playing chess, he obviously doesn't know all the fools mates, :ROFLMAO:
  3. C

    Happy Father’s Day

    Happy Father's day to all BBN
  4. C

    Arkansas and others--including SEC teams--joins Bahamas trip; Kentucky passed on option...

    Rumor from someone behind the paywall is that a few of the players didn't want to take a trip. TIFWIW
  5. C

    Milan to UK?

    I hope they are right, but in the immortal words of Yogi Berra - "it aint over til its over',
  6. C

    Need a little bit of help please

    Looks really good. Thanks for all you do. Hope you will continue to offer the downloads for games during the season.
  7. C

    Am I the only one who wants to see Jordan Burkes back in blue?

    He's the one guy from Cal's last team that I wanted to stay (I knew most of them we're going with Cal so don't count them).
  8. C

    Kepnang spikes Yaxel

    Not many Bill Russell's in the world!
  9. C

    Momcilovic expected to remain in college

    Junior Bridgeman's estate gave a substantial sum to U6 so that's where some of their money is coming from.
  10. C

    Wilkins to Kentucky!!

    TIFWIW - rumor I heard today is Hawthorne will leave if Stokes commits as he feels they play the same position.
  11. C

    Goodman piling on

    Don't remember Wilkenson being a PG. More of a 2G
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Josiah Boyd excited for weekend visit to Kentucky, "I love their quarterback development"
  5. 05 On3 Basketball College Basketball Rankings: Predicting the Preseason AP Poll Top 25 as 2026-27 season approaches