Recent content by CATALCOHOLIC

  1. C

    Brunson hosts, Townes funny on SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

    I have lived in a LOT of Townes!!
  2. C

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    Minchey hit on his last eleven passes. Way to close out a game!!
  3. C

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    21 in the third quarter!! Unheard of!!
  4. C

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    I bet the NCAA will open a gambling investigation and make us give up if we win. Because some A&M guys were betting on this game!!
  5. C

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    I hope this holds up. I am not a big fan of Elko.
  6. C

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    Glad to see JP showing out. I have always liked him.
  7. C

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    Hope A&M doesn’t have Will on speed dial!! They already termed to steal Stoops!!
  8. C

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    We scored way to fast now our D has to play!!
  9. C

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    Decent opening drive yawn. OMG!!
  10. C

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    Things that make you go humm!! TA&M with ZERO penalties!!! Just a bunch of choirboys in football pads!!
  11. C

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    Say what you want but I have seen some very good offensive plays. One was a drop for a TD!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5