Recent content by catagious

  1. C

    Great win but qb has to improve

    It feels strange not playing Georgia. I had to look to reassure myself that they weren’t in the schedule.
  2. C

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    I’ve gotten very lucky the last two weeks.
  3. C

    Horrible 2 minute drill

    This is just dumb.
  4. C

    Horrible 2 minute drill

    Actually, that was a double negative: “poorly mismanaged”. So what he seems to be saying is that it was well managed. 😏
  5. C

    Top football recruit Kelan Hall predicted to sign with Oklahoma

    That last one should be “loosses” 🤣
  6. C

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    Yeah… Josh had a monster game! 😁
  7. C

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    It should just be negative number for the interception only. I haven’t looked but probably like a -1. The fumble is deducted from the RB. The pick 6 doesn’t deduct anything further than what twas deducted for the interception.
  8. C

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    Or like I did, you can start your QB2 and put your QB1 on the bench. 🤣
  9. C

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    Fox2Monk has the #1 team according to Yahoo:
  10. C

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    I thought that getting the next league MVP on my 8th pick was pretty great. Made only better by throwing a wrench in your master plan.
  11. C

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    Yahoo graded my draft as C+ so that’s not great. lol
  12. C

    OT: Anyone wanna do a RR Fantasy Football league?

    I’m in and I can draft any evening.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  5. 05 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5