Recent content by Cat_Man_Blue

  1. C

    Darby

    I just found out that when Kiffin got to LSU, he and his staff evaluated Darby's film and decided to pass on him. I had never heard that before. The only storry that I saw was that Darby wanted to follow Sloan to UK. While both things can be true, the first part is news to me.
  2. C

    LSU thoughts and predictions

    I don't see a UK win, but there is a part of me that envisions a win and what the aftermath would look like. UK and Stein would be the talk of college football. This would accelerate everything, especially recruitng. It would be like going from a turboprop to a jet engine. If Ole Miss can do...
  3. C

    FB JA’hyde Brown visiting

    This would be a really good get. I think he was voted most outstanding player at a national 7 on 7 camp.
  4. C

    Stoops

    I give Stoops credit for doing things that hadn't been done at UK before he got here. He left UK with an exceptional TE room, but his staff was not able to to capitalize on that. It is early, but I think Stein is the type of coach that normally coaches at big time programs. For the record, I...
  5. C

    FB OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SOUTH ALABAMA

    Who fumbled the punt? I walked away and I can't rewind since I was watching in multiview.
  6. C

    Kenny Minchey

    Either way, we win. If he comes back, UK is still loaded at the TE position. If he is a first round pick, it elevates TE recruiting.
  7. C

    Top football recruit Kelan Hall predicted to sign with Oklahoma

    I just looked at OK's schedule. They could loose their next 3 games. I don't see them beating UGA or TX and they could loose to UK. Looking at the rest of their schedule, I could see them loosing 3 or more after the UK game. That could be 7 or more losses for OK.
  8. C

    FB: Sunday after The Huge Win

    This post made me think of Hardly Gilmore. I was curious as to what happened to him. He is at a tiny school in Massachusetts. When you watch this video, you will come away thinking this guy is really intelligent. He graduated high school in three years. All that said, If you didn't know...
  9. C

    One big difference between Stein and Stoops teams...

    Against Bama with almost no time on the clock Kentucky ran a play with no time outs and lined up and kicked a field goal as the clock expired. That told me this staff can handle and prepares for those situations.
  10. C

    FB: TEXAS A&M WEEK - WHY NOT US?

    My only hope is that Bama is a top 5 type team and that no one else on the schedule is. I think LSU is a top 5 team, but hopefully No one else is.
  11. C

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    I still believe in Stein. If he can't turn UK into a contender, then who can. I just looked at schedule. Based on what I have seen so far, Bama is better than every team on the schedule with the exception of maybe LSU. That doesn't mean that UK can beat the other SEC teams, but UK may have...
  12. C

    Dabo

    At this point in time, I think LSU is a better job than Bama. LSU has shown that they have unlimited resources and will spend whatever it takes to field a contender.
  13. C

    Sunday games

    Ole Miss UW ND
  14. C

    Game Day Thread

    I have seen nothing from the D-line to make me think they can compete in the SEC. Other than that, I like what I see.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  5. 05 On3 NIL Tony Petitti, Big Ten 'optimistic' about Protect College Sports Act's future in House of Representatives