Recent content by Carolinastang

  1. C

    He just texted me, and I think he figured it out. I can't thank you enough we are so excited to...

    He just texted me, and I think he figured it out. I can't thank you enough we are so excited to all be going and cheering on the Mustangs, so pumped for Saturday!!!
  2. C

    Hey there, Tate received his but Omar hasn't. Could you doublecheck that you sent it to the...

    Hey there, Tate received his but Omar hasn't. Could you doublecheck that you sent it to the correct email for Omar? He may shoot you an email as well, it's [email protected]
  3. C

    Perfect, I'm having them Venmo you and put their email addresses in the description of the...

    Perfect, I'm having them Venmo you and put their email addresses in the description of the Venmo. Thank you again and Pony Up!!
  4. C

    Love that! Haha, I can assure you they are very loyal Mustang fans! How should we do the ticket...

    Love that! Haha, I can assure you they are very loyal Mustang fans! How should we do the ticket transfer? Is there a Venmo or Paypal they should send the money to? And you will send them the tickets?
  5. C

    Thanks so much yes they are. How much are you selling them for?

    Thanks so much yes they are. How much are you selling them for?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Stein to Kentucky players: 'If you don't believe in what we're doing, you are high'