Recent content by carolinahawkeye1

  1. C

    *****2026-27 Transfer Portal News*****

    What the post say?
  2. C

    IOWA will be spending over $10M on the 2026-27 Roster. Who will Ben land? (Portal opens on Tues, April 7)

    I am surprised that coach hasn’t had that “talk” with Matteoni about going to a school he can play at. He is buried on this depth chart and will not play. We need a center with a defensive presence and a PG. Simple as that. Starters probably look like: Pg - Combs Sg - Sage Sf - Koch Pf - Banks...
  3. C

    Young and talented

    As I see this team for next year I love the wings: Sage, Koch, Thompson, Harris and Coons. Young and athletic with shooters and slashers. I am concerned at guard: Combs, Howard and McCollum(I know Coons and Sage could play SG) and I am also concerned with lack of real size: Cam and Jirek are ok...
  4. C

    If Tavion Banks returns in 2026-27, we would have 1 Open Roster Spot (14 players are officially signed)

    I would think that Joey M has to be told that the league is a bit much for his game and that Jacob Koch would be dropped if needed. That would give them 3 spots to fill even with Banks back. We need a C and a PG….. simple as that. There are many in the portal already. I want Coons, C and PG...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury