Recent content by carddead13

  1. C

    Pitino is a sick sad washed up old man

    I am in no way defending Pitino. His actions are and were embarrassing. I am simply calling out someone that I have dealings with on levels other than this board. Trying to hold someone else to higher standard than yourself is the very meaning of hypocrisy. I deal with this poster through an...
  2. C

    Pitino is a sick sad washed up old man

    you call him a sociopath yet you used to pose as a police officer to get close to him and his players. Pot meet Kettle.
  3. C

    Does V J King stay at Louisville if Pitino leaves

    Very classy of you to talk about a 17 year old kid like this. How would you like it if someone called your child a retarded ***** monger? And I don't understand your philosophy. UK can sign 5 or so players a year. Everyone else is stupid because they decide to play college basketball?
  4. C

    ESPN's Problem With Statistics

    The stat is recorded since 1975. That is the year that the tournament went to 32 teams. And yes, the numbers are correct.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury