Recent content by CardAlum2008

  1. C

    Three transfers visiting

    Laura Ziegler commits to the Cards!!!
  2. C

    Three transfers visiting

    Jessica Peterson commits to Miami.
  3. C

    Roster for next year

    Jessica Peterson, 6'2 Forward out of SMU has already visited, and Tyi Skinner, a 5'5 PG from ASU is set to schedule a visit I think.
  4. C

    Former players

    I don’t think they have been silent about it. I remember last year there being a push from 502Circle to raise 250K for the women’s team and there would be a donor to match it, similar to the push they did for the men but on a much smaller scale. But it wasn’t promoted as much as the men’s. I...
  5. C

    Former players

    I see a lot of people say this, and I love Sam. He was a great recruiter no doubt. But if it’s solely because we lost him how come he hasn’t replicated that same success at Mississippi State? To me, it’s not a coincidence that when NIL came into play, the amount of success that we are used to...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Aden Holloway back on Alabama basketball roster, will be suspended to begin season after arrest
  5. 05 On3 Football Urban Meyer: Bob Chesney is 'Coach of the Year candidate' after UCLA 4-0 start