Recent content by Caravan92

  1. C

    Are we now able to talk on board about a former PC HC with publicly accessible info?

    That may have been the worst/best secret I’ve heard in a long time. Denied ALL the way to the very end by both sides.
  2. C

    MC/BR Game Links (3) + Radio

    You’ve got to be kidding me… Brother Rice deletes their games after the broadcast. Felt like breaking down film tonight and poof it’s gone. Bro it’s not classified information. Have they reached out to Snapchat for a sponsorship?
  3. C

    Who's the best team you have watched this season?

    Yea I just went and watched the Gainsville McEchern game. First, I didn’t realize Bryant left Grayson to come back to Gainsville. I don’t know how I missed that during the Buford AND ESL games. However, I still stand by my original statement. Interesting game to say the least. Hopefully Kharim...
  4. C

    Who's the best team you have watched this season?

    Just a personal observation watching the games… I’ll follow MC’s National opponent throughout the season. I’ve done it to Hun, Moeller and now SJR usually watching the rebroadcasts over the weekend and keeping up on news/social media of what’s going on. I’ll also watch the ESL national games...
  5. C

    Who's the best team you have watched this season?

    ESL. They won the head to head matchup so as long as they win state they HAVE to finish #1 In IL. I believe the only way they should be unseated is if they don’t win the 7A title. MC. I see more growing pains than I normally see. Mistakes that I’ve rarely seen before for this program. The...
  6. C

    Loyola's Turnaround Season

    At this point the ongoing joke is that the LA parents are scared to leave the safety of the North Shore. Heaven forbid they venture down to Woodlawn on a Friday night.
  7. C

    What did we learn week 4!?!?!

    Yes, quite the atmosphere for the matchup. First time Roadrunners have hosted MC. 7A vs 5A champions I usually arrive early and watch the JV game. Parking lot and surrounding grass was filled. Cops directing traffic to alternative parking lots. Didn’t want to risk parking in the neighborhood...
  8. C

    What did we learn week 4!?!?!

    MC game 2 years ago parking lot was full so I had to take a shuttle from either a church or grade school a couple miles away… When I walked in it was already the 2Q… OF THE JV GAME.
  9. C

    Naz @ MC

    I think a lot of energy and hype for the fans was spent on the first two games of the season. Now we can get back to a bit of normalcy. I want to see the offense improve and move on from the mistakes and penalties. The defense has enough talent to put up shutouts and keep games out of reach. I...
  10. C

    State Championship Bracket (Wk3)

    And how did that work out for them? In 2022 and 2024, Saint Rita went 10-3, with two of those losses coming against Mount Carmel, the latter ending their season. In 2023, they got a bad draw and had to face Mount Carmel in the first round, which again ended their season. In 2023 and 2024 there...
  11. C

    Nike Gifts Wrapped Busses to Esl, Sunk Gets a Rolls

    Good for these kids. I hope they enjoy the ride (pun intended).
  12. C

    Nike Gifts Wrapped Busses to Esl, Sunk Gets a Rolls

    I think Jordan Lynch is more of a Ford Raptor type of guy…
  13. C

    Public vs Private debate is Settled (relief)

    St. Larry’s lost to a Chicago Public school. That’s THREE!
  14. C

    42-23 1:58 4Q Flyers

    Nah, a few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting a few of the players and they were asked what ONE game are you looking forward to this year ALL replied ESL. No pause. No mention of a CCL division game. Didn’t bring up a game against someone they grew up with and are still friends. No mention...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz reveals DJ Jones' surgery went well, Missouri lineman received heart transplant
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal on decision: “It will be soon” — where things stand with Texas, LSU and Florida