Recent content by Car Ramrod.sixpack

  1. Car Ramrod.sixpack

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    I lived in New Orleans the summer after Katrina. At that time the city was extremely dangerous after the sun went down probably more than today. It was about 1 AM and I made a wrong turn off Claiborne near Carrollton as there was huge party going on in the street. Let’s just say we did not fit...
  2. Car Ramrod.sixpack

    OT: Now you can just get your passport on your phone

    Last year my wife renewed her passport on her phone and I was shocked at how easy it was. When I first applied for a passport there was sense of fear trusting the USPS with all my personal documents. Not to mention the clerk took all my documents and put a staple right in the middle of my...
  3. Car Ramrod.sixpack

    Remember when we fired our entire video and social media team?

    Even better! It surely was a weird day and we had no idea what was going on.
  4. Car Ramrod.sixpack

    Remember when we fired our entire video and social media team?

    If I remember correctly it was Selmon. Do you remember a few years back on national singing day for football when there were absolutely no posts about players signing. The social media team showed up to the office late and acted like it was a normal day at the office. From what I was told Zac...
  5. Car Ramrod.sixpack

    SEC shorts

    I was about to say the same thing. Just before the audio issues didn't they say that the President's presence at the game wouldn't cause any issues with their broadcast?
  6. Car Ramrod.sixpack

    Chaos in Knoxville

    I completely understand why they are not happy. I was in the Charlotte area last week when Trump was in Gastonia for a rally. If you have never driven around Charlotte traffic can be a nightmare especially on the West side of town. They were closing roads and the interstates at times and It was...
  7. Car Ramrod.sixpack

    I didn't know he was still alive

    The tipping point for him was when he went on Tosh.0 and made every State fan look like an incoherent hick on a national stage.
  8. Car Ramrod.sixpack

    Most Ole Miss thing ever

    I couldn’t finish Pappy Land because of WT talking and low key bragging about himself.
  9. Car Ramrod.sixpack

    2027 GMC trucks

    I will say that with my 5.3 gas burner I was filling up twice a week typically on Monday and Fridays. Now with my baby max I fill up once a week on Mondays.
  10. Car Ramrod.sixpack

    2027 GMC trucks

    I would seriously wait at least one year before buying the new models. They have a ton of new tec and GM has a track record for having a lot of bugs. Talking with the dealer they estimate the 27s will be around 3-5 thousand more than the 26s at a minimum and the ultimate could be 5-7 more. If...
  11. Car Ramrod.sixpack

    State 1878 Bourbon

    I ordered a bottle and it seems like it is being distributed by Longhorn Wine and Spirits out of Austin, TX that doses custom distribution and labeling. There is a huge market for what is called orphaned barrels where barrels are bought at auction and sold under a private label. Blue Note out of...
  12. Car Ramrod.sixpack

    How many times per year do you **** your pants?

    You haven't S*** your pants till you have filled up your boots. I've actually S*** my pants only 3 times in my adult life but there are countless near misses. Seems like the most dire situations and 1 of the events have involved waders either fly fishing or duck hunting.
  13. Car Ramrod.sixpack

    OT: Alert the coach’s wives…

    Rural King was my happy place when I lived in KY. A comparison to Tractor supply isn't even close, Scruggs in Tupelo is the closest comparison.
  14. Car Ramrod.sixpack

    Howard Industries in Laurel on Fire

    They are typically full of mineral oil. When a transformer overheats pressure builds and they blow up like a roman candle. I've seen the aftermath when a large transformer blows at a power plant. They will split open like a banana throwing out a massive fireball. Seems like they were probably...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Crain & Cone release updated college football power rankings ahead of Week 6
  5. 05 On3 Football Pat Narduzzi takes shot at Penn State: 'What did they really do to get in the Top 25?'