Recent content by Captain Ron

  1. Captain Ron

    Fill in the Blank: With a Win, MSU will be ranked ____

    We win tomorrow? Top 10 for sure. Of course we will see who else loses etc to see how far up, but zero doubt top 10.
  2. Captain Ron

    Feels good to be nervous about Saturday

    If we didn’t have a MASH unit filled with defensive players, I would actually feel pretty good about this game. Like the other poster, I was just about done at the end of last year. Winning helps a lot of ills, although the passion level is still muted to some extent. I think if the bill...
  3. Captain Ron

    Anthony Evans

    It reminded me so much of this catch by Joey Jones for the Stallions back in the day.
  4. Captain Ron

    Well...

    Yelp. Sly Lenny is back
  5. Captain Ron

    OT: debt

    It can be done, but it takes the will and leadership. Florida has paid down a huge portion of the state debt, increased the rainy day fund, decreased the budget, not raised college tuition in years while increasing teacher pay etc Crazy that NYC has a third of the population of Florida but has...
  6. Captain Ron

    Bit O Trivia

    I am guessing the year prior to the first Super Bowl?
  7. Captain Ron

    The hype on Kamario Taylor is growing BIGTIME

    Yep. He was draftee by the Stallions and I think he only plays that year. I remember him beating Bama and the Bear and all Bryant could say post game was “Collier, Collier, Collier”
  8. Captain Ron

    OT: Anyone taking LEQVIO injections?

    I said “was” Can’t say that today for sure 😉
  9. Captain Ron

    OT: Anyone taking LEQVIO injections?

    I wish that was all one needed to do. Was 8.7% body far and on the MD prescribed diet and still had high LDL. And yes I know, there a ton of theories on cholesterol in general. Recently switched to Repatha from Lipitor. LDL now 39 after a month. The other thing I noticed, I am not getting as...
  10. Captain Ron

    Cruz On Gameday

    It all came from antitrust initially saying the NCAA can’t enforce certain things because they are a monopoly. The LAW would give the NCAA limited immunity to enforce these rules as I understand it. A judge would have to rule the law is unconstitutional which would open up an even larger can of...
  11. Captain Ron

    Bonus midweek SEC Shorts!

    That is awesome. Sorry it took me so long to see it since Fox News was on and all.
  12. Captain Ron

    JP/Lincoln 11am Bloody Mary games

    Man.. you forgot to add “Raycom” to that list of 11am games
  13. Captain Ron

    Mississippi State is charging $829 for the Hampton Inn Saturday Night

    I would say there is a difference in gouging due to a natural disaster etc and this situation in that is not life or death. Much like the person who complains about the last minute walk up fare on a flight being 4 times as much, one must realize they may not have had a seat at all (or room in...
  14. Captain Ron

    Each P4 conference is consideting passing a rule banning players who have signed a professional contract

    I could then see P4 canceling games with them at that point just like with the Texas Tech deal. Not that they wouldn’t survive, but many need the P4 exposure and payouts.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act