Recent content by CAPS LOCK1

  1. C

    About tomorrow's game...

    I wish I could like this 1000000 times
  2. C

    About tomorrow's game...

    Why are people such ******** that they can’t just follow the rules so we have football. Props to OP. The eagerness to be divisive these days is pretty disturbing. That goes for both sides of the aisle.
  3. C

    Fall sports canceled??

    I can’t see why people are surprised/didn’t think this would eventually happen.
  4. C

    SC Governor's latest mandates - SUCKS

    Nope. Would be surprised if they played at all at this point. Going to be interesting when the lost revenue doesn't reach all of the other sports
  5. C

    2 more rounds of stimulus checks by November

    Yes you compromise your healthcare.
  6. C

    2 more rounds of stimulus checks by November

    As someone who has been furloughed since March and will be until October, I support any extra assistance, especially in the form of $600 a week. My family is getting crushed
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit