Recent content by CaponCrunch

  1. C

    QB situation

    I hope I am wrong, but I've heard enough coach speak to realize that when a QB is struggling and a fanbase is calling for the backup, if the HC gaslights it or speaks in cliches and says : "___________ gives us the best chance to win", that probably means the backup is A: Not ready or B: Never...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Elite recruits energized by Texas A&M, and the Aggies are buzzing with many blue-chippers, new offers like Adrian Peterson Jr.
  5. 05 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'