Recent content by Capiche

  1. C

    OT: Triple Crown of Horse Racing

    Renegade is a closer. He'll save ground. With the new starting gate, the 1 hole is not as bad as the old split gate. I always worry about traffic problems with a closer whether he is in post 1 or post 20. I think we'll see a honest pace and expect jockey Irad Ortiz to work out a trip and be...
  2. C

    OT: Triple Crown of Horse Racing

    Commandment, Further Ado, The Puma, Renegade and Chief Wallabee are the major players. Speed-wise they are evenly matched. I think Emerging Market, So Happy, Potente and one of the japanese horses (Wonder Dean and Danon Bourbon) could hit the board in trifecta and superfecta bets. The best...
  3. C

    Men’s Final Four Game Thread

    I picked Michigan to win it all last November at +1000. GO BLUE (I'm a OSU alum).
  4. C

    Who do you got?

    Since I bet Michigan to win it all last November at +1000, GO BLUE (I'm a OSU alum).
  5. C

    We hardly knew ya Chaz

    Asking price might be too much for OSU's liking based on comments on some of the OSU boards. I don't think he's an OSU lock.
  6. C

    ."Who does OSU play next week? Nobody" laugh laugh and chuckle.

    I think both Carnell Tate and Jeremiah Smith will be held out this week. You'll probably see a similar OSU game plan that was used against UCLA. Stress the running game, short to intermediate passing attack, control the clock and hope nobody gets hurt. I would take the points.
  7. C

    OT: White smoke, new pope

    The Catholic Church wants the biggest TV/streaming audience it can get. It made sense that white smoke would appear either at the 5 P.M. or the 7 P.M (Rome time) voting session so North and South American viewers would be viewing it in during the day and Europe in early evening hours.
  8. C

    For tOSU fans attending the game…

    Actually Amos Alonzo Stagg Field has already been reserved this Saturday to honor the 1978-1981 Northwestern football teams that compiled a 1-42-1 record, including a 0-35-1 record in Big Ten play. Thanks to NIL, Northwestern season ticket holders during this period will receive a full season...
  9. C

    OT: Willie Mays has passed away

    Ty Cobb once said Willie Mays was the only player he would pay to watch play.
  10. C

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    Seanergy Maritime Holdings (SHIP), had a blowout 1st. qtr with EPS of$0.50. The average analysts' EPS estimate was $0.26. The Time Charter Equivalent TCE) rate, average revenue per day per vessel, was $24,000 in the first qtr. SHIP is projecting TCE rate of $26,400 in the second qtr, and has...
  11. C

    OT: Dana Tyler signs off after 34 years on NYC CBS 2 News

    I remember watching Dana when she worked at the local CBS affliate (Channel 10) in Columbus in the 80s. You knew it was only a matter of time when she would move on to bigger markets.
  12. C

    Don’t Sleep on OSU

    As an OSU fan thanks for the beatdown. It just makes Smith/Bjork's job must easier to get rid of Holtmann at the end of the season. Why Smith extended his contract a few years ago is still puzzling.
  13. C

    GAME THREAD - Washington vs Michigan

    Easy 3 bet parlay at +411. Michigan +4.5 Corum 105.5+ rushing yards Wilson 44.5+ receiving yds Even though I'm OSU alum, the bet was too good to pass up. Unfortunately I cashed out on my Michigan +850 bet to win the NC made back in August for $350 in January when i saw the match-up with...
  14. C

    Rutgers Football vs. No. 3 Ohio State

    Running back is probably one of our deepest positions with Henderson, Chip Trayanum and Dallan Hayden. Miyan was primarily used in goal line situations. He was the primary RB in the Penn State win with Henderson out and Trayanum banged up from the prior week's game at Purdue. Normally, Miyan has...
  15. C

    Football Rutgers Football enters Ohio State game week as 18.5pt underdogs

    Day said in the post game press conference Egbuka will play next week.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act