Recent content by 'Cane-man

  1. C

    LETS GET IT STARTED

    From, to quote American Philosopher Douglas Wojcik, "southwest f***ing Tulsa." -- HURRICANE!!!
  2. C

    Conference changes

    Tulsa is a state. A state of mind.
  3. C

    It’s game day!! Let’s get it going!!

    Preparing to watch from home. GOLDEN!!!
  4. C

    NIT Championship 1981

    My first game was Tulsa vs Adams St. (Colo) in Dec. 1962. I was seven. TU won, 107-54. I thought TU had the best team in the world, not knowing what a cupcake Adams St. was. Jim King was TU's best player that year.
  5. C

    Wichita State NIT game thread

    It sure seemed like a lot more than that. The six lower bowl sections between the baseline were totally packed as was an upper deck section filled with Wichita fans behind the Shocker's bench. Someone said that the students were not counted. I seemed closer to 5,000 to me but that maybe because...
  6. C

    NIT Championship 1981

    I remember standing in line outside at the old ticket office that was on the north side of Skelly waiting to buy my NIT tickets. There was a genuine thrill among the fans. TU had some good teams during Joe Swank and Ken Hayes' tenure, but nothing like Nolan's first team. Rollin' with Nolan!
  7. C

    Which American conference team ?

    Us. If we go to the CBI. I can still remember ol' Wojcik cutting down the nets when we won it in way back whatever.
  8. C

    UNT Game Thread

    I don't understand why Martin is getting minutes at this stage of the season.
  9. C

    TU at ECU

    He reminds me of Artie Bucco from The Sopranos.
  10. C

    Tulsa at USF

    I guess I'm not the only one wondering wtf Konkol had Martin in down the stretch instead of Behrend. We had a physical mismatch with Nelson. I'd like to hear Konkol's explanation.
  11. C

    Tulsa at USF

    This game is a real rollercoaster. So is my stomach.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Miami vs. Clemson: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football AP Poll Prediction: Projecting Top 25 ranking after Week 5 of college football
  5. 05 On3 Football Matt Rhule blasts officiating in Nebraska-Maryland game: 'It was ridiculous'