Recent content by cam_blev

  1. C

    Donald Trump just infuriated the Democrats by posting this truth nuke about affordability

    Just curious, what affect do you think the largest spending bill in history being signed just before Biden took office had on these numbers?
  2. C

    So you don’t like the price of gas?

    so your saying Democrats and Republicans are both responsible for this? If that is your point I completely agree
  3. C

    Let socialists rob from the rich 100% and you still won’t be able to pay the bills

    I'm with ya! The real question is, is it even possible to make it to the top and to get elected with that message? I'd say probably not. So, how does this happen? Can it? Or are we just resolved to ride it into oblivion? Kinda just rhetorical ramblings of a mad man here, but I see no way anyone...
  4. C

    Let socialists rob from the rich 100% and you still won’t be able to pay the bills

    then the correct course of action would be austerity?
  5. C

    Good news for America. Bad news for the left...

    BREAKING: The US has released the full text of its 14-point "Memorandum of Understanding" with Iran. Key terms include: 1. The US, Iran, and their allies agree to immediately and permanently end military operations on all fronts, including in Lebanon 2. The US and Iran agree to respect each...
  6. C

    Good news for America. Bad news for the left...

    The idea is the same if you lived in Beirut and Israel was leveling apartment building though no?
  7. C

    Good news for America. Bad news for the left...

    What is stopping China or Russia or even North Korea from also giving money to Hezbollah? I don't think Hezbollah is just a second military that only Iran funds, funds could come from anywhere. In the end Israel is doing themselves no favors as their approval for under 50 is almost nonexistent...
  8. C

    Good news for America. Bad news for the left...

    You're right I don't know that I can only HIGHLY suspect. I guess it's possible Iran steps down their insistence that Israel withdraws from Lebanon and it is possible Trump convinces Bibi to withdraw but I do not think Bibi wants there to be a peace deal. He has wanted the US to go to war with...
  9. C

    Good news for America. Bad news for the left...

    ok then I expect there is no MoU there is no peace deal and this is all hot air and Trumps claims of a peace deal mean nothing Bibi has already come out and said the IDF isn't pulling out of Lebanon and that is one of Iran's requirements for talks to even start
  10. C

    Good news for America. Bad news for the left...

    Still, the only thing that matters right now is what happens in Lebanon. Will Bibi let a peace deal happen?
  11. C

    THE WHITE HOUSE JUST BRIEFED US ON NEW DETAILS ON TRUMP’S IRAN DEAL… AND WOW!

    This will all depend on what happens in Lebanon. Just today Israel issued evacuation orders for 24 towns and villages. Ther will be no peace deal worth the paper it is written on until something happens for that to end.
  12. C

    Trump is about to drop the hammer on the Mullahs

    I believe the real reason we done see this is their ability to target desalination plants in Israel and all the other gulf countries If we attack infrastructure they will respond in kind to our allies
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating mistake on PAT attempt during Maryland vs. Nebraska
  5. 05 On3 Football Central Oklahoma coach Adam Dorrel resigns after confrontation with officials following loss