Recent content by Cali_Nittany1

  1. Cali_Nittany1

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    I wonder if the $40 version will get rid of the annoying pop up ads. That alone would make it worth it.
  2. Cali_Nittany1

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    Smalls put it out there a couple months ago that Kasak might be going for 149. Go complain to him.
  3. Cali_Nittany1

    Not great news…

    No hangings. They must be sacrificed to the wrestling gods.
  4. Cali_Nittany1

    A look at the preseason Top 10 at InterMat

    So between $100,005 to $100,007.5? That's a pretty narrow range...
  5. Cali_Nittany1

    Not great news…

    Franklin at UCLA has been a while? This game was bad though. The play calling at the end of the 1st half was especially perplexing.
  6. Cali_Nittany1

    Not great news…

    This wouldn't be campus police. State College PD.
  7. Cali_Nittany1

    ISU Recruiting Violations

    Iowa fans can be correct every once in a while. Something about a broken clock...
  8. Cali_Nittany1

    ISU Recruiting Violations

    I'm not sure what the argument is about here. I think Corby's explanation is logical. The NCAA only payed attention to this because of Perry's direct association with the team.
  9. Cali_Nittany1

    ISU Recruiting Violations

    Then he settled for his dream school.
  10. Cali_Nittany1

    ONO

  11. Cali_Nittany1

    The "Off Topic" discussion thread

    I'm not normally a Texas fan but when I am, its when they play anOSU. Hookem Horns!
  12. Cali_Nittany1

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    Whatever goggles. I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Stay in your lane.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters
  5. 05 On3 Football Kansas vs. Utah kickoff time moved up due to inclement weather forecast