Recent content by cajenkins56

  1. C

    ACCT early exit

    I don't post often but I want us to win the ACC Tournament. I have been a Duke fan for years and I am finally getting to go the the ACCT. Excited is the word for me today. This team is tough and seeing them play 4 days in a row would be awesome. Go Duke!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 High School Arkansas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 11
  5. 05 High School Louisiana High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 11