The Robinson kid from Georgia is huge, and scored a TD on what I think is his only touch this year...where is that dude? This seemed like a good night to bring in some
height and see if someone could make a play. Rufus was never going to break the 2 yard cross with the Linebacker hanging on his...
Not sure why we throw the ball 10 times to Rufus Harvey when he couldn't separate from their linebackers. RaRa should touch it every series, Tulu should touch it more, and Walley should definitely touch it more. Less passes to Rufus, Calvin, Austin Williams, and RB's out of the backfield would...
Bear Bryant: "3 things can happen when you pass, and 2 of them are bad"
This is on Leach.
It's no surprise we got our lead running the ball...it's how you win in this league when you have a good defense. But we couldn't sustain it because we're built for the high flying, scoreboard lighting...
To me this is the combo....
Although I love the idea of swapping Miss. State for just "STATE" too. But the below combo is perfect IMO
(Courtesy of Maroon Moron on Twitter)
I'm looking for a place somewhere in the Destin/SanDestin to Seaside area that I can take my wife and little girl on an extended weekend type trip in a few weeks. I'd love to checkout the Seaside area during the day one day, but maybe stay beachfront in Destin/SanDestin, but I'm not married to...