Recent content by Cackmandu

  1. C

    OT: What is the lowest price you ever remember for a gallon of gasoline?

    I remember my dad saying it was a gas war late 60’s early 70’s headed to the mountains in Chesnee, low .20 cents. Seems around Spartanburg always had better gas prices.
  2. C

    Boy, "SEC This Morning" is not giving Sellers and the Gamecocks any love, whatsoever. All they can talk about

    Just can't stop talking about LSU - Ole Miss on both Gameday and SEC Nation, if they've spoke of our game it was short and I missed it.
  3. C

    New here

    I miss you guys, but I have to say finally subscribing was something I should have done years ago and now with the merger it has to be even better. You just have so much more access to inside information. I highly recommend a subscription if you are a die-hard Gamecock fan, and the preseason...
  4. C

    Did we only win 45 to 9 against a nobody like towson state? ****

    We definitely have some things to work on, but no one should expect this team to be perfect! We have a bunch of new parts trying to work together in game situations, last time I checked it's still the most team oriented sport!
  5. C

    Boy, would I like to see SC have a breakout season.***

    Man, unless the staff here is just blowing a ton of smoke I'm going to be very disappointed if we don't have a good to very good year. Other than the questionable position groups that I believe JC mentioned I am really bought into we have core groups that compete with most of the teams on our...
  6. C

    I'm disappointed that not one of our running backs has stepped-up to take the lead role as RB!******

    I like the competition, Drayton says the best will get the bulk of the carries. Maybe there just isn't a clear #1 at the moment and they need to see a litttle more in camp!
  7. C

    Anyone besides me sick of hearing these predictions of 4-8, 5-7, 6-6, etc?

    I like it much better than us coming in hyped and falling on our face! I love the chip on my shoulder thing! Like Beamer said we were hyped last year and we basically have the same team this year with hopefully better O and D lines, so who know! Wait and see mode again!
  8. C

    The uniform with the white helmet, garnet jersey and white pants is the prettiest one of all to me.***

    I always thought they we're trying to look like us! I always been a fan of the all whites, just a clean look, but I've never opposed any combination.
  9. C

    Pat Forde offers USC season prediction....and sums up most of our history.

    Yeah, but Kiffen’s return to Oxford should be fun!
  10. C

    Pat Forde offers USC season prediction....and sums up most of our history.

    The other thing that relates to this is most every other team is in the same situation. With all of the transfers coming and going for every team how do you know how offenses and defenses are going to jell on every team you play, it's a big question mark for every one and very difficult to predict.
  11. C

    Pat Forde offers USC season prediction....and sums up most of our history.

    The difference is we’re fans not experts paid to give our opinions. I would hate to read an article full of words that basically say, I just don’t know!
  12. C

    Pat Forde offers USC season prediction....and sums up most of our history.

    The question is how much are they paying him to basically NOT make a prediction! What a wuss!
  13. C

    Phil Steele high on USC this year

    I don't know, I'm usually pretty optimistic, I've been a wait and see/show me guy most years.
  14. C

    Alan Walden, the pioneer of Southern Rock, has passed

    Those are a couple of really good honorable mentions, ARS was excellent! I have to lean CDB, but ZZ Top is right up there! If you go body of work, I would have to say ZZ is #4! We have some pretty good options out there today Marcus King, Blackberry Smoke Bros., Turnpike Troubadors, Red Clay...
  15. C

    Alan Walden, the pioneer of Southern Rock, has passed

    Never got into .38 special, now the rossington collins band another story! Anyone ever listen to Sea level?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'