Recent content by Cacadetoro

  1. Cacadetoro

    I do not remember these. I was out of the military well before 73. I was Army. I went back in...

    I do not remember these. I was out of the military well before 73. I was Army. I went back in the Army in 1979 after a 12 year absence on a direct commission in the Army medical branch. Much nicer experience the second time around.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football Nick Saban on how the fun of coaching diminished as Alabama got better 
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith retains lead in Polymarket odds after Week 5