Recent content by Cabo Blue

  1. C

    Per KSR article, What county are you from?

    From Lawrence, responded earlier you probably overlooked it.
  2. C

    Per KSR article, What county are you from?

    I had a chance to see the Ashland “Jaws “ defense back in the day. I never played against Ashland , we didn’t schedule each other back then. Oddly enough, I was good friends with Chuck Broughton from Ashland.
  3. C

    Per KSR article, What county are you from?

    Boyd or Paul Blazer?
  4. C

    Per KSR article, What county are you from?

    Raised in Lawrence Co. Currently living in Bixby, Ok.
  5. C

    OT: Fastest speed limit in USA

    It’s 80 on the turnpikes here in Oklahoma.
  6. C

    Pope answers about GM in today’s questions

    Because it’s working so well! Really trying hard to still take Pope seriously!
  7. C

    All of our targets are committing elsewhere.

    At this rate, Noah will be the starting pg next year! And Pope will claim it’s all part of his master plan!
  8. C

    Byrd Update on KSR+

    On a brighter note, I believe Pope has some help wanted adds posted in the LH!
  9. C

    Reed vs Dilly on right now

    I like that train of thought.
  10. C

    Why you're a UK fan

    I love the fact you can say on this board ‘ 00 ‘ and there is no name needed! This is the stuff that makes Kentucky special!
  11. C

    Matt Jones said

    He will end up being a special assistant to Brad.
  12. C

    And so it begins with Arkansas fans. Should we tell them?

    Not to mention, I really like my team!
  13. C

    Complain to the Athletic Department

    There is no way that’s true! If they didn’t know the fans were gonna be pissed after that display of how not to win, they should not be in a position of authority!
  14. C

    Per Matt Jones: Cal is officially back

    Mitch’s input was , hey Mr. Calipari I have an idea I’ve been kicking around. How about we give a shot at starting the best 5 next year, you know just to see what happens!
  15. C

    Matt Jones on Spaces Call: Mitch willing to give one last run with changes

    By saying staff changes, does that mean they have to change seats on the bench? Cal has more of these groupies waiting out their just like the ones he has now!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Miami vs. Clemson: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Tennessee RB DeSean Bishop credits Alex Golesh with his huge rushing performance vs. Auburn
  5. 05 On3 Football AP Poll Prediction: Projecting Top 25 ranking after Week 5 of college football