Recent content by CabCoFootball

  1. C

    Will Grier- Florida Gators

    Carolina fans gonna Carolina... Proven cheaters accusing others of cheating.
  2. C

    Crest fans, Mallard Creek needs 2 games

    Far from it, in fact.
  3. C

    Crest fans, Mallard Creek needs 2 games

    Ah, I forgot the term, "reading comprehension" hadn't been introduced to you yet. When I say, "I dont live vicariously through a HS team", that means I don't have a particular team. I support all local schools and their athletes. I want to see great football and kids get a chance to play in...
  4. C

    Crest fans, Mallard Creek needs 2 games

    I will. We all will. At least those of us in the this neck of the woods where the children are clothed and toothbrushes are plentiful. Be sure to give us a shout next time you come to town for the bi-annual trip to the 1st world.
  5. C

    Crest fans, Mallard Creek needs 2 games

    I choose a different route than you. I don't live my live vicariously through a HS team. You do, it's cool. The memories of all those half time shows you performed for that crowd mean a lot to you. I respect that. It's nice to see you give back.
  6. C

    Crest fans, Mallard Creek needs 2 games

    Fine, don't admit it. I'll let you look silly. Your team is good, but not on MC's level. If you just came out and said that, you'd have more credibility. I know it's hard, and you may not like it. You may even hate it. But you will be forced to accept it.
  7. C

    Crest fans, Mallard Creek needs 2 games

    Approaching 24 hours... send a search party.
  8. C

    Crest fans, Mallard Creek needs 2 games

    That's what I thought, not a peep. When I enter a thread, you can hear a rat piss on cotton. The facts are indisputable. There are levels to this game, and Crest is not on the highest one. Back to fantasy land you go, Crest fans.
  9. C

    Crest fans, Mallard Creek needs 2 games

    They might be done here, time for me to get started. Which one of you Crest jabronis will admit your team wants no part of the undisputed best team in North Carolina? You may be able to wear your Crest letterman jacket into the local strip club and be the center of attention, but only one name...
  10. C

    Crest fans, Mallard Creek needs 2 games

    One thing comes to mind while reading your reply... GOTTEN TO!
  11. C

    Crest fans, Mallard Creek needs 2 games

    When will Crest change their mascot to the "Ducks"? 74 to 85! It's not hard to find! Look for the signs! Quack!!!
  12. C

    Crest fans, Mallard Creek needs 2 games

    Crest fans,
  13. C

    Crest fans, Mallard Creek needs 2 games

    This is what Catholic's LB's look like Fire the recruiting coordinator
  14. C

    kudos to cabcofootball

    I don't claim a team. Just love good football.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Tim Tebow: Keelon Russell has been 'unstoppable' entering matchup vs. Kamario Taylor, Mississippi State
  5. 05 On3 Football Kirk Herbstreit compares Jeremiah Smith to NFL legends Julio Jones, Terrell Owens: ‘Rare skill set’