Recent content by C-Spin16

  1. C

    Is The Righteous Gemstones sacrilegious?

    pretty sure it's a documentary focused on New Spring.
  2. C

    Speaking truth: Piers does it #cancelculture

    That is not a well written article. Someone might agree with the content, but it is not well written.
  3. C

    Happy Straight Pride month!

    I think he gets laid plenty, just hates himself when he wakes up.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Mike Young on his players liking him: 'I'm sure they like me, I paid them really well'
  5. 05 On3 Football Jeremiah Smith draws comparison to Randy Moss: 'He can strike the fear of God in you'