Recent content by Bwm57

  1. Bwm57

    A slight detour....SOX? or cubs?

    I like the way you think.
  2. Bwm57

    Was at the game

    Hotels were not affordable. I’m sure more people could have driven down, but were there really only 500 there?
  3. Bwm57

    No moral victories but what a heroic effort

    I feel like they lost by 30 after reading this.
  4. Bwm57

    No moral victories but what a heroic effort

    Wow, that’s all I can say.
  5. Bwm57

    Week 5 State Wide Top Games to Watch.....

    You could walk from the LT-GW game to PC-Naz
  6. Bwm57

    Big Ten TV Schedule: Week One (9/3-9/6)

    Didn’t think Tanner Morgan was all that good either.
  7. Bwm57

    Caravan vs. Flyers 2026

    Better get the full-size 8A Payday bars, none of those 5A-6A snack size. Those don’t even count!!
  8. Bwm57

    What Year(s) Was IHSA Football at its Peak?

    I’m pretty sure MC63 said that was all in your imagination.
  9. Bwm57

    Oldest Living Bear passes away

    What a weird response to what I thought was a nice article.
  10. Bwm57

    How Many Wins are Needed to make the Playoffs Now?

    None of those guys are Mr. Twister.
  11. Bwm57

    Charlie Hall cast in next season of White Lotus

    Apparently you missed Sydney Sweeney too.
  12. Bwm57

    Join WildcatReport's 2026 NCAA Tournament Pool!

    Don’t enter. I want to win again…
  13. Bwm57

    OT: Lindsay Vonn crashes, knee likely permanently wrecked

    So I guess that’s a knock on her because she was?
  14. Bwm57

    New Stadium not avail till Oct 2 against PSU

    I think it’s much better against a B1G team!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting CBG Juco Prep Showcase: Damien Robinson & Kenyon St. Louis among Saturday's top performers
  5. 05 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'