Recent content by Bwifan14

  1. B

    2022 Phillies Thread

    Have to laugh on seeing Bill Walton every pitch behind home plate
  2. B

    OT: Update to the board. The Prayers worked. My Father is Alert can communicate enough and some movement.

    Wonderful News! Prayers do work and glad to hear some positive news!
  3. B

    OT: What make and model vehicle(s) are you driving? How many miles & are you happy with it?

    2019 Mercedes Benz 350 GLE ... Has about 30k and love it. Would gladly buy another one.
  4. B

    You Know my Philosophy. Hope springs eternal. This season Playoffs?

    Amen ... I feel especially good about this team I may be wrong but I do feel they will surprise people in a good way this year. I think incoming freshmen will contribute substantially, Clifford will have a solid 2bd year under Yurcich and the oline will be vastly improved. Only question to me is...
  5. B

    Is this thing on?

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Stein praises continued growth of LSU QB Sam Leavitt after slow start
  5. 05 On3 Football PFF releases highest-graded P4 quarterbacks through Week 5 of college football season