Recent content by BWFight

  1. B

    InterMat '26-'27 Preseason Rankings ...

    And not even then for sure 🤣
  2. B

    New BTN+ Deal

    They do, but no one could find the mat they were on, so no video 🤣
  3. B

    NLWC Practice on 8/27

    Yes. 😉
  4. B

    NLWC Practice on 8/27

    Good point, since JTS is a paid hater . . . Or perhaps I’m one of his multiple HR personalities 😉
  5. B

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    I agree, but even if Kasak can’t go, Joe Sealy would also be a great option. Embarrassment of riches 🤩
  6. B

    NLWC Practice on 8/27

    I enjoyed meeting you and Ryan as well. Have him feel free to DM me as he begins his HR career if wants to discuss options. Hope to see you guys again next year. Come to the practice if you can.
  7. B

    NLWC Practice on 8/27

    Based on what I saw in practice and meeting him, much less intense than Carter, and much more humble When I first saw Elijah Brown, I thought he was Jayden James, and couldn’t believe how big he was. Then I saw Jayden and realized my mistake, but they actually do look very similar in terms of...
  8. B

    NLWC Practice on 8/27

    Here’s a photo from the golf outing with Jayden. For comparison, I’m 5’11 and weigh 180. The eye test says I have 15 pounds on Jayden.
  9. B

    NLWC Practice on 8/27

    That was my guesstimate, but hard to say. He just looks really big for 157.
  10. B

    NLWC Practice on 8/27

    As part of the 2026 NLWC Golf event which was held today at the Blue and White courses, participants were invited to attend the NLWC practice the day before. I’ve done this the past several years, and it’s one of my favorite events. Here are some of my highlights: 1. Dodgeball features world...
  11. B

    '26 NLWC Golf event - State College

    I’ve been to the golf event and attended practice for the past several years. It’s one of my favorite events of the year. I’ll be there again this year and will post a summary of the highlights.
  12. B

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    You can’t even use the “S” word here. Now you’ve spoiled it for everyone . . . Arrrgh, sorry. 🤣
  13. B

    2025 NLWC Golf Classic - State College

    This post was from last year and I had a blast. Going again this year. I’ll post my annual summary of the NLWC practice and the golf outing following the event.
  14. B

    2025 NLWC Golf Classic - State College

    If you’re willing to ship them to me I’ll make sure they get there. DM me and I’ll give you my address. Thanks
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters