Recent content by bwc

  1. B

    Official ‘26 PSU - Northwestern game thread

    Take the check down.
  2. B

    Official '26 PSU - Buffalo game thread

    I hope I'm wrong. But that's what jumped out to me, especially with how he came down and was landed on.
  3. B

    Official '26 PSU - Buffalo game thread

    The way he landed and the way he got up made me think collarbone.
  4. B

    Baked Beans vs Other Beans.

    Butter beans with sautéed onions and garlic, simmered with smoked ham. Add a side of unsweetened buttermilk cornbread. One of my favorite cheap comfort meals.
  5. B

    ONO

    This is the blueprint. Judge shop, find a PSU/wrestling friendly one, take the case to them. Block the NCAA from banning Ono from competing. Simple, and there's established precedent, sort of.
  6. B

    Film Study - PSU's Lack of Explosive Run Plays

    QM may be the better running back, but not the better pass blocking back, practicing back, effort back, attitude back. So he's not a complete back. He needs to embrace the dirty work that doesn't come with the glory. Instead of comparing him to Hansen and Peoples, compare him to Wallace...
  7. B

    “James Franklin set for 2026 after Virginia Tech 'won the offseason'”

    I disliked several things about JF and thought he had to go with the way things went down last year. However, I find this hilarious, even if it is a little petty.
  8. B

    CFB, non-PSU, games the weekend of 9/11 thread

    2026 Oregon is the new 2025 PSU.
  9. B

    Official ‘26 PSU - Temple game thread

    BIL is a graduate, I have a soft spot. I think they'll handle Oregon and Washington, they'll be plenty tenderized for their trip to Happy Valley, good for us, though.
  10. B

    Official ‘26 PSU - Temple game thread

    USC is my dark horse CFP contender, they're talented on both sides of the ball. Also, who gives a s**t about what the pros want? My team's on the floor.
  11. B

    Official ‘26 PSU - Temple game thread

    Hell yeah, I was the smartest person I knew when I was younger, all you had to do was ask me. Now I don't know s**t.
  12. B

    Official ‘26 PSU - Temple game thread

    You should probably leave the coach-fanboy updates to the expert. Marshall is going be so mad at you, unless you are coach, too?
  13. B

    Official ‘26 PSU - Temple game thread

    It'd look even better if Sowell would've held on to that TD throw. He's fine, Temple is playing over their heads. I expect PSU to run away with it in the 2nd half. Can't believe people are crying, but here we are.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set