Recent content by BVSt.Paul

  1. BVSt.Paul

    Not great news…

    My wife and I saw Pure Prairie League this week (really good). Before the concert she asked if I thought there would be any young people there. Me - under 50?
  2. BVSt.Paul

    2025-26 PSU WBB Thread

    I sure hope they’ll improve after all of the changes to the staff and roster. I don’t follow it closely but would like to see at them be at least in the middle of the conference and not continually get blown out by the top teams.
  3. BVSt.Paul

    Oh How We’ve Grown

    That was the first Penn State game I ever saw in person. I was also 10. My parents and I were vacationing in Miami Beach and my dad got tix to the game. I remember it rained but we were under cover. I wish I had photos of that night. It was so cool….The only other time I was at Orange Bowl...
  4. BVSt.Paul

    FC: Buckeyes adding field level suites to the 'Shoe.

    I just heard about that today. Coming soon - virtual bidding during the game for the right to call the plays during a series.
  5. BVSt.Paul

    Who's going to Northwestern?

    Kind of crazy that tickets haven’t been made available yet. Perhaps the new stadium won’t be ready in time.
  6. BVSt.Paul

    Who's going to Northwestern?

    I’m hoping to go. Will likely have a buddy with way more NLC points than me buy my tix when they eventually go on sale. Have been to several NW games in the past and like @psuro suggested, have always taken the train from downtown.
  7. BVSt.Paul

    PRAYERS ANSWERED. (Update) Asking for prayers. For myself.

    Wishing you the best of everything! The strength you’ve received from your on line family will most certainly help.
  8. BVSt.Paul

    OT: Slap Shot on TCM tonight 8 ET, Tuesday

    Love that movie…..Screenplay by Nancy Dowd. She also wrote Coming Home and North Dallas Forty. Her brother Ned Dowd played Ogie Ogilthorpe.
  9. BVSt.Paul

    OT: RIP David Clayton Thomas Blood Sweat & Tears

    Some rough characters in Scranton! I saw BS&T at the Steel Pier with my summer camp probably around ‘73.
  10. BVSt.Paul

    FC/OT: RIP Gene Shalit - Today Show movie critic…

    I can imagine his voice in my head.
  11. BVSt.Paul

    2025 PSU WVB Thread

    Glad to see they’ll be playing in Minneapolis this fall. Anyone have a guess where PSU will be ranked to start the season?
  12. BVSt.Paul

    OT: RIP Jazz Giant Sonny Rollins

    He was a true pioneer. Sonny Rollins, McCoy Tyner and Jack Dejohnette at Eisenhower around ‘78. What a concert!
  13. BVSt.Paul

    2027 Recruiting Thread

    I need a Venn diagram to determine who hates who in this thread.
  14. BVSt.Paul

    Do you pregame before a Bar Mitzvah

    Hopefully it’s in a Reformed synagogue. Heck, they take a lunch break on Yom Kippur.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Top 10 games for Week 7 of the college football season
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC fines Kentucky $500,000 for fans storming field after overtime win against LSU