Recent content by BvilleCock

  1. B

    STOP GOING TO BASKETBALL & BASEBALL GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Yeah, my son played for the College of Charleston. The first time I pulled against a gamecock team😜! He has coached against them so there has been a couple more. I just think if you don’t want to go to the games thinking of a positive result it will be counterproductive. Just me. 😀
  2. B

    Duke expects Mensah to enter the portal

    I said this the first time I saw him play. And playing for Duke. 🤣
  3. B

    WBB vs Texas

    It’s pretty hilarious when these day workers think they know more than a hall of fame coach does. I’m the biggest idiot for even responding. I’m certainly not ..,,.,…
  4. B

    Finally a positive effect of NIL

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2025_NBA_illegal_gambling_prosecution Many over the years. Last season a Major League pitcher was charged when he threw a pitch into the ground. People are greedy. They want more in every profession. Sports and business.
  5. B

    Williams-Brice UPDATE

    Would you rather go to a game with 25,000 or 85,000? I know which I would prefer. The easiest thing is to stay home and watch tv.
  6. B

    Finally a positive effect of NIL

    Well, that doesn’t mesh with reality. NBA players have done this.
  7. B

    Williams-Brice UPDATE

    I thought it was down sizing to less total fans? Regardless, if you are really a fan of the Gamecocks the more people there the better!
  8. B

    Anyone else enduring this flu bug that's going around?

    Finally a sensible take on this crazy conspiracy.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 High School Arkansas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 4
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 5 slate