Recent content by BUSHLEAGUE1

  1. B

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    Cherryville 49-22 over WL…. Cherryville 1st win over WL since 2011…. They play every season… Accept Covid Season
  2. B

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    Cramer got in no hurry the last minute…… great game
  3. B

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    Lincolnton 66-0, Over Lincoln Charter. JV Final
  4. B

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    Cherryville hasn’t beat WL since 2011…. They play every year. Accept Covid Season. Prior to 2011…. It was a series that was extremely competitive….. I don’t think cherryville will take them lightly…. This is Cherryville Super Bowl. WL has absolutely dominated Cherryville since 2011. If...
  5. B

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    Max Davis could easily be one of the best defensive players in our conference…. In crucial/crunch time games… he will be on defense…. I’m looking forward to that Burns vs Cramer game
  6. B

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 7

    Burns and Cramer will be a good game
  7. B

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 6

    Any JV scores for tonight? Lincolnton was off tonight
  8. B

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 5

    Let’s go 8 pages again 😂😂😂
  9. B

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 4

    Lincolnton and Shelby fans don’t need to be anywhere near each other….
  10. B

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 4

    That is true… but he shouldn’t have been ejected at all…. That was a big game Friday Night. I was just glad to hear he handled the whole situation great afterwards. Being the leader he is and the role model for many players on our team. He was trying to keep it together when things went south...
  11. B

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 4

    Mayfield will be back this week. He should have never been ejected in the 1st place. It got over turned by the state this morning…..
  12. B

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 4

    I gotcha!! I know he played some defense some last year. Dude will be the running for Conference player of the year for sure
  13. B

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 4

    I have followed the boards since about 2009 ish people told me years ago. I should get an account because I joke around and stir things up. I joke around about it. Burns and Lincolnton play 10 times. I’d say it’s 5-5 Shelby and Lincolnton plays I feel the same way 5-5 Both teams have...
  14. B

    Southern Piedmont 2A/3A/4A - Week 4

    RJ has 1 more season. And we have another Mayfield coming 😂 and we have forced 18 turnovers in 4 games…… when we are full strength…. We are a handful…. You’ll see us twice…. So you get to hear my mouth at least 2 more times… haha Burns scored 7 points when Mayfield was playing…. Scored 49 when...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Dave Portnoy has no 'buyer's remorse' about Bryce Underwood: 'Certainly can't blame it all on him'
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating mistake on PAT attempt during Maryland vs. Nebraska