Recent content by BurnTheCouch

  1. B

    Boogie Fland enters portal

    Says a lot about you lol
  2. B

    Boogie Fland enters portal

    Yes. It is. And yet here you losers are.
  3. B

    Cooper Flagg breaks silence on nba

    Only because the people that own the network shoved him down our throats for a year. Kids really athletic. But I seen him choke too many times with the "greatest kenpom team of all time" to really sell him for me. Probably be a mediocre NBA player simply because no one cares anymore. The love...
  4. B

    Jaland Lowe to uk

    Do you ever have a good thing to say?
  5. B

    Could Pope's offense be ONE of the reasons we're not getting guys out of the portal?

    Your opinions are always negative. Hard to respect those.
  6. B

    Ok. Kelsey officially killing it at UL-McKneely commits

    Show everyone that you just read article titles and not the article.
  7. B

    Apparently Magoon wasn't offered...

    Probably not true. Like 99% of the things on the internet.
  8. B

    Which Final Four team has best all-time starting five?

    I know. I agree with you. I also thought you meant all time final 4s.
  9. B

    Which Final Four team has best all-time starting five?

    I read all final 4 teams. My bad. But if just the ones in now then like OP stated Houston. Still no reason for the slobbering on duke.
  10. B

    Which Final Four team has best all-time starting five?

    Obviously. But damn a little too much love for a hated rival is all I'm saying. Nobody mentioned a single UK team and I think its a little crazy considering we had one of the most dominant college basketball teams of all time.
  11. B

    Which Final Four team has best all-time starting five?

    Is this whole thread just dukies in disguise or something? Am I on the wrong board? Have some damn pride.
  12. B

    Sunday games

    I seen Weigel's gas station post a "wildcat tears" ad after our lose friday. I'm getting a good chuckle thinking about the guy that runs that page right now. I imagine he looks something like this.
  13. B

    We are still doing one and done

    Do we even have mods? I get difference in opinions but some of this stuff is just ridiculous.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set