Recent content by Burnt 4 Life

  1. Burnt 4 Life

    hey big guy how you been? have not been to active on this site since I moved to Austin area [Sun...

    hey big guy how you been? have not been to active on this site since I moved to Austin area [Sun City]. I made up the chicken base gumbo and added 1 1/2 lbs. of shrimp from Alaska. as you stated added blue crab about 12 minutes . turn off and let cool for 30 minutes . if I didn't tell you thanks...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma floods the Cotton Bowl with blue-chippers and flip targets for Red River Rivalry game