Recent content by burnout>fadeaway

  1. B

    Great deal on football season tickets, great seats

    I've recently had a surgery that carries a year long recovery, additionally my friends that I buy tickets for are having a baby and won't be able to use the seats this year. I am going to give enough money to the BDC to cover the seats (last year we had 4 seats and set in section 4, $3k...
  2. B

    2 tickets for State Fans only

    Section 4, I can transfer them to you. $40 each OBO, The transfer fee is $5. I can take paypal or venmo.
  3. B

    Junction setup, help needed!

    Looking for a student to setup a few tents each home game this year. We have had the same spot for years now, but our last group of college kids have graduated, so we're looking for new help. Hoping to find a dependable college student with friends that need some extra money and will be free...
  4. B

    If any non Bulldog Club members are going to call our ticket office and....

    Me too After your limit is reached I can take orders. I'm top 2000 should be decent tix.
  5. B

    OT: Stagolee - badass band from Starkville

    Stagolee kicks ***, every State fan should support this..
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Tim Tebow: Keelon Russell has been 'unstoppable' entering matchup vs. Kamario Taylor, Mississippi State
  5. 05 On3 Football Kirk Herbstreit compares Jeremiah Smith to NFL legends Julio Jones, Terrell Owens: ‘Rare skill set’