Recent content by BulldogLegacy

  1. B

    Need 4 Tickets for this Weekend

    I need 4 tickets for this weekend if anyone has any extra to sell. Text me at 6625828626
  2. B

    Oklahoma Game Tent Setup

    I am looking for someone to help me get a tent set up for the Oklahoma game. It doesn't have to be in the Junction but close to it. I remember years back some students would do this for a fee, and I am willing to pay get this set up completed for us. I can get everything I need to set up in the...
  3. B

    2026 True Maroon Golf Tournament

    Hey Everyone, Please don't get about the Central Mississippi True Maroon Golf Tournament. We are really in need for more teams to register. We need at least 10 more teams. If there are concerns about pricing, please contact me at 6625828626. All net proceeds will go to funding scholarships for...
  4. B

    2026 True Maroon Golf Tournament

    Hey Everyone, Please don't get about the Central Mississippi True Maroon Golf Tournament. All net proceeds will go to funding scholarships for future MSU Students in the Central MS area. There will be tons of a goodies handed out, lunch, and beer provided throughout the day. Our goal is to have...
  5. B

    On Lebby

    I think he'll be gone if he goes less than 6-6. If he does get fired, some of these posters are going to look like idiots when Lebby ends up being a great OC somewhere else and then ends up being a good head coach.
  6. B

    Stansbury to LSU???

    And don't forget the Raising Cane and Holden Spaht money.
  7. B

    Tailgate Setup

    Outside of Southern Traditions, is there anyone else that can help me set up and take down a tailgate for the OU game next year? I know when I was in college there was a few college students who would do this as a side hustle. We would like to be somewhere on campus.
  8. B

    We have a new soccer coach.

    Selmon is going to end up being one of our better ADs if he stays a few more years. I don’t think guys you like realize how bad the department was under Cohen. Changes don’t happen overnight.
  9. B

    Need One Gridiron Ticket

    I need one gridiron ticket for this weekend. You can reach me at (662) 582-8626
  10. B

    Need 3 Gridiron Passes

    I need 3 gridiron passes for this weekend (Texas game). I can respond quicker if you message or call me at 6625828626.
  11. B

    Gridiron Passes

    Looking for two gridiron passes for this weekend if anyone is wanting to get rid of them.
  12. B

    Selmon said the quiet part out loud ….

    This right here. Any resemblance of the offense we ran prior to him would have made a huge difference.
  13. B

    OT, Todd, what did you do to Bo lol?

    Damn, I’m so glad I’m not the only who feels this way.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC releases statement on potential hurricane that could impact Georgia-Alabama game