Recent content by Bulldogbilly

  1. Bulldogbilly

    Well, we’re in the 2:30ct big CBS game for the first time in awhile

    In my old age (72), I have stopped believing anything that I see on the internet or on network news. But at the same time I generally believe everything that I see on Six Pack. Does that make me a genius or an idiot?
  2. Bulldogbilly

    OT: Headed to London for the first time with my wife...

    Tottenham stadium is incredible. Have fun. That said, post when you get back and let us know if you see any Anglo/Saxon folks in London. I didn’t.
  3. Bulldogbilly

    Ok, which one of y'all messing with a father who's just trying to be a good dad?

    I have gone in the wrong room there. I was impressed at how nice the ladies room was though.
  4. Bulldogbilly

    Describe the regular season performance in one word…

    Optimistic. I am glad that we are pissed to lose instead of expecting it. We are a much better team than the past few years. Future is bright.
  5. Bulldogbilly

    OT: Cspire service

    I had CSpire for many, many years when I lived in Starkville. Moved to Gulf Shores and service continually declined. Dropped calls, coverage issues, closed local office. Had to change to AT&T and all issues resolved. I am convinced that CSpire’s focus is fiber. I have their fiber in Gulf Shores...
  6. Bulldogbilly

    Mangum is awesome…

    Young man was raised right.
  7. Bulldogbilly

    Lot of talk about playing the name on the jersey with LSU.....

    Sweep says we are back and ready to challenge for a championship. Win two and we feel good about future. Lose two and we get on the Lebby bandwagon. Views from a 71 year old State fan.
  8. Bulldogbilly

    Weather Storm Essentials:

    Absolute best meal I had after working hurricane relief from Katrina.
  9. Bulldogbilly

    Phillip Rivers is tired of the wife & kids

    Philip Rivers spoke at Gulf Shores Athletics Club a couple of years ago. He is huge, and there was no question he was in playing shape then. Said he grew up a State fan, but we didn’t offer, so he headed to NC State and the rest is history. Hope he makes a comeback.
  10. Bulldogbilly

    Ive seen Pinellas County, Florida lesbians fight harder than this!!

    Unfortunately, I have been there, and know exactly what you mean. Also, comparing us to these fine ladies is a disservice to the ladies.
  11. Bulldogbilly

    SLING SUCKS

    I had to pay an extra $1.00 to get SEC Network so I could watch Arkansas game.
  12. Bulldogbilly

    State vs Noles

    Went to the game. We are solid everywhere. Infield defense is superb. Left handed pitching wore Florida State out. The team just looks like it is ready to make some noise. Hate to get too excited, but this team is good.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act