Recent content by Bulldog45

  1. B

    Hadad says the baseball game will be live streamed

    Think I saw only available with the 1878 membership updated: TONIGHT: Mississippi State vs. Auburn ⚾️ (Exh.) Bart Gregory and Charlie Winfield have the call from Keesler Federal Park in Biloxi. First pitch is at 6 PM. Streaming FREE for all State1878 members. Not a member yet? Join at...
  2. B

    Word is that SPD is raiding….

    They got 6 within the last week Philadelphia. Says after a year long investigation. Neshoba Democrat Ibrahim Elnaham, 32, and Theeyazan Elnaham, 41, both of Philadelphia, turned themselves into Philadelphia Police on Monday, Oct. 5, about noon, Lyons said. Lyons said those arrested last week...
  3. B

    Women’s Basketball Exhibition vs La Tech at Choctaw Central

    Baseball continuing to branch out for exhibitions now women’s basketball. Credit to the athletic department for looking for ways to branch out and get the MSU brand beyond Starkville. Mississippi State to face Louisiana Tech at Choctaw Central High The game will be held on October 18, 2026, at...
  4. B

    Adidas Update

    Under Armour stock tanked long before Nike so not sure how stable they are. We need to think outside the box and cut a deal with baseball lifestyle 101…..just imagine every baseball kid in America wearing MSU muscadine ripple ice cream drip
  5. B

    Adidas Update

    I like their cleats and the Ohtani stuff and was uniform shopping a while back and asked about NB, and a rep told me their stuff wasn’t up to par in terms of quality for the price. No idea if that’s the case or not, but just what I was told. Of course they may have a higher profit margin from...
  6. B

    When does our deal with ADIDAS expire?

    I agree. Would be interesting to see all the details of how the number is derived. By the time you outfit players, coaches, and admin across all sports you can take a big chunk out of that, particularly if it’s figured at retail value of the products.
  7. B

    LSU game is an 11 AM KO......

    I was at both of those. First trip there was the Kennison return game too.
  8. B

    K1's Mom's cowbell

    Seems to be true and from what I saw he’s making arrangements to return it…said at first he thought KT’s mom was just someone spamming him when she asked him for it back….
  9. B

    Fall ball vs Aub Moved to Thurs, USM canceled

    BILOXI – Impending tropical weather has forced Mississippi State to alter its baseball exhibition schedule this weekend. The Diamond Dawgs were set to take on Auburn on Friday and Southern Miss on Saturday in the Hancock Whitney Coast Classic. Mother Nature had other ideas and will now move...
  10. B

    Alabama cheat?? You have no idea.

    You’d think he might have noticed it before then
  11. B

    Thoughts from the game after a little sleep.

    I had an obnoxious Tennessee couple in front of me last year and adopted the low ringing tactic and they relocated before halftime….I’ve got one of the 40 year old big bells and it comes in handy for situations like that. On reporting fans they generally put a number you can text on the...
  12. B

    To MSU admin and game day ops….

    I say we embrace our heritage and strike a deal with Chik-fil-a.
  13. B

    New hat dropped

    I’m holding out for the $.99 eBay deal
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida