You are an idiot and show both.. your lack of football knowledge and your lack of understanding we were playing with injuries. Did it ever occur to you that maybe we just ran into a better team??? Just STFU.
One bad loss. We are 4-1 … 4 and 17 &1. Ranked 17th. Beat Minn Mizz and South...
One damn loss and your back calling Lebby names. We are ranked 17th, we are 4-1 with winnable games left. WTF does this staff have to do to get you and others on board. It’s pretty stupid how some of you act. We have two …2 sec wins including a win on the road at Minn… a team you said was going...
He and 85 will have multiple threads this week about RuNDaBWl or something stupid.
And add no we shouldn’t sit Taylor just to sit him. That’s some pussi a$$ comment. LSU isn’t as good as bama, hell I’m not sure anyone is. We have been last two years Leavitts cryptonite. They are beat up as...
In the season predictions thread I said 7-5 and could be talked into 8-4. Looking at the remaining games we have a very mid OU at home and bad AU team at home, Vandy and Tenn tech also at home. I’ll hold off on any Egg bowl predictions but. We could and should win all those remaining home games.
A bet is a bet. I neve got validation that you paid last week. Sorry if I have trust issue with the dark lard.. But I’ll send you my proof this week that it’s been paid. At the end of the day we both are doing our part to get money in the hands of our NIl. Need more than just you and I
Playing against ULM isn’t the same as Minn South Carolina Mizz. Lots a young backs struggle in blitz pick ups and blocking assignments especially in the V&S RPO system. He will get there. But fluff and Wilson are more than capable right now. Gayten has issues blocking ans holding on to the ball.
Some of you all haven’t really watched bama this year or have a bias. They don’t have that Saban defense they have given up a s ton of yards this year to FSU and SC. We are better than those two offenses
Oh look Drebin trying an attention seeking clown AGAIN. Not gonna hijack this thread. I stand by what I said. Oh. Look at my track record over last year or so… have a good one. Or are you gonna try and challenge me again to meet at sonic in kosy or Durant …or is it south farm.