Recent content by Bulldawg56

  1. Bulldawg56

    Anybody really think would win today?

    Same thing with my golf swing when there’s a ball in front of me versus my practice swing
  2. Bulldawg56

    At my age I just hope I live long enough to see a victory over Alabama again.

    Same here, and we’ve only beaten them 6 times since I’ve been alive. I was at the 1998 game, and it’s still a core memory. What a time to be alive.
  3. Bulldawg56

    Bringing back that dumb bastard Arnett

    Do you think what we had before him was better? Who could we have gotten that would be so much better? Is the AD the only one with a say on who’s the DC? I mean.. I dunno. I do know that when you run a 3-3-5 defense, those 3 DL need to be pretty good.
  4. Bulldawg56

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    We really need one of our DBs to channel their inner Anthony Johnson.
  5. Bulldawg56

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    We’ve just got to make it through this game without anymore injuries.
  6. Bulldawg56

    Dogs vs Tide Game Thread

    We’re going to HAVE to have some turnovers go our way to have a chance. Every time we’ve beaten them, we’ve had crucial turnovers be the difference maker.
  7. Bulldawg56

    Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

    I’m glad I ran out of alcohol.
  8. Bulldawg56

    Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

    HOW was that not targeting? Is there even a defensible explanation for that other than they reviewed it and didn’t see targeting?? Are they blind or just biased?
  9. Bulldawg56

    Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

    At least give our defense a chance to catch their breath!
  10. Bulldawg56

    Missouri Tigers, at MSU, Game Thread

    Our defense has got to learn how to defend screen passes ASAP. We’ve had a hard time against those plays all season.
  11. Bulldawg56

    LSUx

    Very OM of Chambliss to be thanking praising God and then drop an F bomb at the end.
  12. Bulldawg56

    Athens Super Regional Game 2 thread...

    He started talking about some cryptocurrency crap and to scan the QR code or regret it. I didn’t keep it on long enough to listen to the details. Guess I’ll regret it.
  13. Bulldawg56

    Athens Super Regional Game 2 thread...

    For some reason, the stream I was watching got interrupted by Trump so I assumed everyone else was watching the same thing. I put it back on the ESPN app just in time to see another UGA home run. 😫
  14. Bulldawg56

    Athens Super Regional Game 2 thread...

    When I saw the countdown for Trump’s Urgent Message, I was expecting aliens or WW3, not this crap.
  15. Bulldawg56

    Super Regional Game 1 Thread

    This game was very offensive in both senses.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters