Recent content by Bugg0826

  1. B

    I Hate Hate Hate Tennessee

    You mean 66 and 35? http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bpi
  2. B

    I Hate Hate Hate Tennessee

    I would expect you to say that. Me? I haven’t said anything for me to be included.
  3. B

    I Hate Hate Hate Tennessee

    Didn’t you say that you where only posting facts.. 24 is facts as well, just using your rules. And also, this board can’t handle differing opinion so members get banned or put on restrictions. Lol.. it’s sad really..
  4. B

    I Hate Hate Hate Tennessee

    Guarantee they can’t come back to defend themselves or eat crow if they wanted to... “they bant”..
  5. B

    I Hate Hate Hate Tennessee

    Or 24...
  6. B

    I Hate Hate Hate Tennessee

    Well they probably got banned and can’t come back to post..
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back