Recent content by BugDumbDane

  1. B

    NSAA site

    Yeah. That’s it. Guess I better clear my cookies.
  2. B

    NSAA site

    During girls state basketball the NSAA site didn’t even update the all class bracket on a daily basis. wth
  3. B

    NSAA site

    I guess we can only rely on Alum-Ni.
  4. B

    NSAA site

    The NSAA site is not giving any results for the state wrestling tournaments. Last year they did. Anyone else having this problem?
  5. B

    Basketball ****BOYS STATE TOURNAMENT BRACKET - FINAL RESULTS****

    Big ask. I can’t access all tourney teams without paying. Any chance someone could post them? Thanks in advance.
  6. B

    Wrestling Boys State Wrestling Final Results

    There were 21 wrestlers who were undefeated entering the state meet. Ten wrestlers didn’t complete their run. That may be the highest percentage ever of wrestlers not being able to complete their season undefeated.
  7. B

    Head Football Positions

    Blair hired/promoted Will Lansman. Apparently there were 17 applicants.
  8. B

    Football State Championship Final Scores

    Why wasn’t that horse collar foul called on Skutt with seconds to go?
  9. B

    Head Football Positions

    Most likely in house. One of these two assistants I imagine. Templar or Lansman.
  10. B

    Other Sports State XC Final Results

    That class C girls finish must have been thrilling.
  11. B

    Football ****Scores from Week #7****

    Saturday games huh. 😅 Even Alum-Ni makes an occasional mistake.
  12. B

    Basketball Basketball Coaching Openings

    I never said anything about manipulation and it definitely has been said about men doing this. Men invented it. I was mainly insinuating it might be a cushy job as an assistant. 🤷‍♂️ I don’t know these people and I probably shouldn’t have said it.
  13. B

    Basketball Basketball Coaching Openings

    Probably for a nice cushy job as a UNL women’s assistant coach. 🙄
  14. B

    Basketball Boys State Tournament Final Results

    A fine day of basketball. More enjoyable than watching college or pros imo. I’m hoping someone will post all-tournament teams and maybe a few stats.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade